1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 11:26 AM by Orihamu Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

read the 1st post...skipped the rest due to the FACT that Commando is for NOOB's.

• 41. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

It's clear that we have different strategies for run and gun.

• 42. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    chalmerzxd

Running around stabbing people isn`t running and gunning

• 43. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

I'm saying that SMGs aren't going to make as many shots as ARs. I prefer run and gun on close quarters. I prefer flanking and strategy on larger maps. I do that because you are WAY more vulnerable to snipers as maps get larger. I'm more effective when I flank on large maps.

And don't be a ****, I never once insulted your playing style. I'd prefer you would keep a similar amount of civility in your comments.

• 44. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    thabeststriker--7

I can run and gun on every map.  On bops i could have an MPL rapid fire and surpressor and still do great.

• 45. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

I 100% agree with you.  Ok I can understand Commando but you cannot get rid of Lightweight AND Marathon Pro.  All of my builds had that.  I can't stand moving so slow.  Eventually we'll be reduced to fists and single shot pistols and we can only walk... no running please.

I ran in Mw2, I ran in Black Ops... this just plain sucks, I'm extremely disappointed.  I wasn't a commando knifer but I love to run and shoot.  And I binged to get Extreme Conditioning Pro only to find out it was failing me.

• 46. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    esmorgue

You were a MLCer and you know it. They are trying to help you become a more strategical player evidently. Glad it gone on with the useless LW and Commando.

• 47. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    Snipingdbag

I’m hoping this is a troll thread. They did a lot of great things you named a lot of them already thank you for that, LW and unlimited sprint are both rightfully gone, have you even played the maps they favor gun on gun action as it is..

Lmao, I’ll tell you the amount of balls it takes do to what you did in mw2, Using the Ump with MLC takes Zero, Absolutely No balls at all. That is around the same amount of skill it takes, none at all, stop feeling Leet for using the easiest & most annoying setup in that game next to infinite dc tubing.

You’re one of the main reasons People quit that Retard game. Most people did not have the balls? Hahahaaha. Mw2 is full with mainly ump mlcers for a reason. I love how you people can even think you’re good.

Qsing / sniping overall is back in the cod4 style with quickdraw active but Snipers need to give up stealth for it and show up on the mini map constantly, it literally couldn’t be more balanced especially on these maps. Don’t worry your ump / autos still take 50 times less aiming ability for a kill & usually kill faster even without quickdraw on.

Mw3 is brilliant. The knife Is very good in this game & you get a free little commando < very annoying when someone is getting shot at and just teleports you for a kill, In fact it’s the best “shotgun” in this game as it is. Adding LW to it, just makes it Fully retarded again, let alone commando which is the most retarded perk ever next to dc in combo with oma / scavenger. This is a shooter learn to aim.

• 48. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

to those of you who say its unrealistic to have unlimited sprint and glad its gone just keep playing mp cause when your playing against all these creeps that are using assasin / pro u will want that sprint to run back get them out of there holes to kill em unrealistic is assasin/pro undetectable to heartbeat and thermal sensing so what your a block of ice now are you serious they made ghost/pro in black ops juiced up on steroids in mw3 thought they were going to scale it down on that perk wow anyway just wait when you play and uav produces no dots on mini maps im sorry but this game is no different then mw2 maps are the same almost looks like all they did was tweak the maps other then that the games engine was used in mw3 not cool kinda dissapointed

• 49. Re: MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    thabeststriker--7

But it's soooooo much more fun to annoy people knifing 20 feet away!!