1 2 3 4 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2012 6:13 PM by requindo_kanji6 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

Of course the bloody contract is legal; other companies do the same thing. Just look at BF3 for example; they have an almost identical contract that gives PS3 players map packs first.

Deal with it; these types of contracts have been around for ages now, all perfectly legal. Just becasue they brought out ELITE does NOT negate the contract, it still has this year to go, and will most liekly be renewed at this years E3.

Again, I say, LEGAL. that is all.

• 11. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

I have filled a complaint on both ftc and bbb. Thank you for the links!

• 12. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3
    djxtc25

Actually from the looks of our laws in Canada the legality of the agreement needs to be questioned.  Just because this type of thing has been going on for years, doesn't necessarily make it legal.  I've seen no information on any consumer group, or individuals bringing up these concerns to our federal regulators in Canada.  Whether it is legal or not is something that has too and can only be answered by those in charge of enforcement of those laws, not by anyone here but it is a question that needs to be asked and answered,

• 13. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

I have filled a complaint on both ftc and bbb. Thank you for the links!

• 14. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3
    triiviium-

Yeah earlier than everyone on YOUR system. never once did they say premium PS3 users would get it at the same time as premium XBOX users. It was wrong of you to assume.

• 15. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

but they said that to trick us, the people get excited about it and buy it before they think about it like that.

• 16. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3
    robbierocket

Ultimately, part of the reason why "they" were NOT as open and clear about when people get the first DLC is that it's embarrassing, degrading and would reduce PS3 MW3 Elite sales if they were clear.

Anything that you can't be completely open and clear about is a stain or mark - this DLC exclusivity thing is basically an ugly semtex stain on Activision's Flak Jacket.

• 17. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3
    bigdaddybudgell

its been stated in another topic on this forum that the order goes xbbox elite, ps3 elite, then after 3 content releases or 3 months xbox non elite then ps3 non elite. the non elite users get expansion packs containing what the elite users got for the three months before that.

• 18. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

The fact that Xbox users get there DLC first is annoying but I would rather wait than switch to paying for multiplayer as well as having to put up with that disgusting controller.

• 19. Re: Mw3 Map Pack ps3

The fact that Xbox users get there DLC first is annoying but I would rather wait than switch to paying for multiplayer as well as having to put up with that disgusting controller.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next