LoiTerSQuad
What are the best zombie maps from worst to best?
in Black Ops II Zombies
Rithvik15
What is your top 10 zombie maps ONLY IN BLACK OPS 2? 1. motd 2. ORIGINS 3. buried 4. tranzit 5. town survival 6.turned borough 7. nuketown zombies 8. turned diner 9. bus depot survival…
in Black Ops II Zombies
DALLAIRE1998
Everyone if you wanna see mod tools come out for Black Ops II keep liking and commenting about it on this discussion! I spoke with Activision and they want the word out and we need supporters! Bring…
in Black Ops II Zombies
MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ
This is an idea thread of what you want to see/expect in the next Treyarch game.      First, I would like to note Origins is canon to this. Also, Mob of the Dead is important too. Weasel learns…
in Black Ops II Zombies
matuzz
Shotguns are pretty much legendary zombie killing weapons but they have always been bad in the CoD zombie games. They are low power and do not generate points and of course lack range.   Do you…
in Black Ops II Zombies
Treyarch have stated lately that they are taking our team zombie ideas into consideration so everybody get posting!!!!!
in Black Ops II Zombies
XxZombie_SMASHxX
I don't now what to believe, is there going to be a 5th DLC? yes or no?
in Black Ops II Zombies
EtGxKroNiKz
I Have done all the black ops 2 easter eggs, tranzit, die rise, mob of the dead, burried and origins. I have just recently bought black ops 1 again and all the dlc 's including the WaW maps and i was…
in Black Ops II Zombies
xXiam_supremacy
Does anyone else feel like the zombie mode is being geared towards kids like the 7 and 8 year old kids online that cuss like grown men?
in Black Ops II Zombies
M3NTZ3R29
Just a discussion of small nuggets of zombies maps you have noticed that you would like to share. Heres mine   Lava in tranzits spawn room starts on round 3 There is a billboard in tranzit's fog…
in Black Ops II Zombies
Load more items