M3NTZ3R29
Just a discussion of small nuggets of zombies maps you have noticed that you would like to share. Heres mine   Lava in tranzits spawn room starts on round 3 There is a billboard in tranzit's fog…
in Black Ops II Zombies
InsanitySalmon
Pardon me if I'm not mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the radios found in Moon describe Maxis' death occuring on the moon when Samantha was locked in the pyramid. Yet in Origins, Richtofen says many…
in Black Ops II Zombies
SaintlySniperX
Gamer rant*   I don't get people on live... I'm playing origins I have 4 perks, I built all the staffs, got 1 of the players an Mg08 pap free, built maxis, Shield, filled all boxes, turned on all…
in Black Ops II Zombies
M3NTZ3R29
Your favorite starting room, whether its the coolest or best or most practical is up to you. My favorites are Buried and Origins. Processing in Buried is the coolest place in any zombies map imo,…
in Black Ops II Zombies
PalletxTown
So I was looking at Jimmy's tweets and found two new ones on April fools day. Since I can't upload a picture, I'll just quote them.   First tweet: I am going to tell you everything.   Second:…
in Black Ops II Zombies
BreakfastBiscuits
All I know is that it ends the game and you get an achievement. But other than that, I see no point in doing it.
in Black Ops II Zombies
mister_z
Have you guys seen this. Its not bad at all. I just stumbled on it on tube I hope they make more..Sorry if this has been covered, I just thought it was pretty cool.  
in Black Ops II Zombies
crazyfeet18
Ive been looking around, and I cannot find out what happens to George's health when someone quits out. It would suck if that person still was added in as a part of his health, but at the same time if…
in Black Ops II Zombies
farmerguy95
now that BO2 has been out for a long while and the player #'s continue to slowly die down, we'll all eventually stop playing zombies (with the exception of a game here and there) So I was wondering,…
in Black Ops II Zombies
Dad1234
What's up everybody, after waking up and playing some BO2 Zombies, I feel that there a few things that should be improved to the sequel. Lets start off:  …
in Black Ops II Zombies
BreakfastBiscuits
I already know exactly what to do to build the plane, zombie shield, and Blundergat upgrade, but past level 20, when you just run trains or camp the whole time, I don't know what the best place to…
in Black Ops II Zombies
Load more items