Bramblestar2
So I know it came out on the 3rd of march i think so will it come out on the 3rd of april or will they delay it 5 days like the dlc camo's? Does anyone know?
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
royalgard
I cant log on, i am logged on PSN but cannot connect to Multiplayer.. Tried for 1 hour now   Any one else?   -Norway
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
pawel23231
onslought dlc !! yesterday i had issue to install one package ( waiting to install) i deleted it and download again , today is same problem i see message waiting to install and nothing happend!!! can…
in GHOSTS SUPPORT
royalgard
Hi people   Do u have dubble XP this weekend ? i can"t see i have it. I might be wrong but with every DLC realize it have been dubble XP   Can someone clarify ?   Thx   -Norway
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
Thomsey
I originally bought hardened COD ghost on the PS3 and the team leader pack and free fall map both worked fine. I have now upgraded to the PS4 and I am having problems getting the DLC content , team…
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
royalgard
Hey, any reason for why it won install, the bonus map is installed.. ? -Norway !   If it says Waiting Install , just re-download it
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
mr_heisman4488
77 total votes
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
ge0rdiemark
I am tired of laggy games, Games where I shoot 6 or 7 bullets and the other guy shoots me once and I die, and in the kill cam he was 6 ft closer to me and fired first.   I play wired with optical…
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4
bblanchard2
I have the season pass, onslaught does not show in game store. At the ps store it says unavailble and the reason it gives is cause I have the season pass, no option to download.
in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 4