13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2012 11:42 AM by justinsanev2 RSS

So without fail...

My Xbox 360 decides to red ring the day before the new maps come out... 

It's in its coffin getting ready to be shipped off to the great Xbox 360 graveyard on the US/Mexican border.  It was preceeded in death by three siblings and is survived by its older step-sibling PC and younger step-sibling Playstation 3. 

FML

• Re: So without fail...

justinsanev2 wrote:

My Xbox 360 decides to red ring the day before the new maps come out...  FML

Oh dear, so unfortunate.

R.I.P Justin's Xbox, to infinity and beyond!

nightpr0wler76

justinsanev2 wrote:

My Xbox 360 decides to red ring the day before the new maps come out...  FML

You can get a new xbox for like 140 bucks dude, the new black slim ones are awesome, they run quiet and I have had no problems since I got one, (had like 5 RRODS) with the old white ones.

Since you can't swap the "fatty" Xbox 360 HDDs into the slims I will have to buy a Slim with a HDD in it (a Xbox 360 without a HDD is pretty useless ).

My three year warranty expires in November and if there's no news of a "NextBox" or "Xbox 720" or whatever by that time then I'll probably get a 250GB Slim to replace my "launch" 120GB Elite. 

justinsanev2 wrote:

Since you can't swap the "fatty" Xbox 360 HDDs into the slims I will have to buy a Slim with a HDD in it (a Xbox 360 without a HDD is pretty useless ).

My three year warranty expires in November and if there's no news of a "NextBox" or "Xbox 720" or whatever by that time then I'll probably get a 250GB Slim to replace my "launch" 120GB Elite. 

Justin, there are youtube videos on how you can put a "fatty" HDD into a slim Xbox.

True Story.

theatriks

Hit it...works for my NES....Practically the same, right?

esmorgue

This is FAIL... - Girlfriend Fail :D

So my Xbox came back today.  The first match I join I get thrown on a team that was getting pounded (only two kills away from losing).  I get my USAS-12 , take off from spawn, shoot a guy twice, somehow get killed, and the killcam shows I didn't fire a single shot all the while looking five feet off to the side.

It's good to be back.