29 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2012 9:48 PM by ELITE_Help RSS

When will clan operations be active again on ps3

BurnYouQuickly

there was only 4 clan operations available for the ps3, my clan entered all of them,

now i know there is an issue regarding boosters cheating the score system,  but we managed to get at least silver in all of them.

which equates to 2000 clan xp  (silver = 500xp) (silver = 75-90% bracket)

Please could you let all of us know when the clan operations are live again, and when will you

allocate the clan badges and clan xp that the clans won from these events as we really don't know whats going on.

Will there be a statement informing the community why the clan ops/events have ceased.

thank you

• Re: When will clan operations be active again on ps3

Winner verification for Clan Operations is taking longer than anticipated to ensure that winners didn’t violate the Elite Code of Conduct. Rather than distribute prizing before verifying all winners, we've chosen to take the time needed to accurately identify legitimate winners to ensure the integrity of Clan Operations now and for the future.  We'll update as soon as this process has been completed and awards are distributed.

The operation for 3/2 has been rescheduled for a later date. Keep checking back with the program guide for updates.

We apologize for the confusion.

ogmantis

instead of your stupid lone wolf setup (which makes winning easy for boosters) Change the format to daily challenges for clans where each premium member in ur clan can earn a small amount of xp for your clan daily..........Why am i the only one who is supporting this?

What is the later date?  Please stop using phrases like "Comming Soon" and "a later date"  Even if its rough estimate could you please tell us.  As a clan leader I am constantly checking eltie with no idea when I'm going to find another clan op.  It would be nice if I had guess of when we will be able to earn clan xp again.

in the earlier months of elite when it was having its first problems we would receive emails notifying us that our subscription was extended one month, two months but the system is still not working properly.  Im pretty sure i speak for most people in saying we should be credited for all of the months that the system is not working properly! elite launche din november i am a founder and it is now March. Will our subscription still be extended for every month that things are not right? I would appreciate a straight forward answer just dont bet around the bush! Thanks

in the earlier months of elite when it was having its first problems we would receive emails notifying us that our subscription was extended one month, two months but the system is still not working properly.  Im pretty sure i speak for most people in saying we should be credited for all of the months that the system is not working properly! elite launche din november i am a founder and it is now March. Will our subscription still be extended for every month that things are not right? I would appreciate a straight forward answer just dont bet around the bush! Thanks

in the earlier months of elite when it was having its first problems we would receive emails notifying us that our subscription was extended one month, two months but the system is still not working properly.  Im pretty sure i speak for most people in saying we should be credited for all of the months that the system is not working properly! elite launche din november i am a founder and it is now March. Will our subscription still be extended for every month that things are not right? I would appreciate a straight forward answer just dont bet around the bush!

in the earlier months of elite when it was having its first problems we would receive emails notifying us that our subscription was extended one month, two months but the system is still not working properly.  Im pretty sure i speak for most people in saying we should be credited for all of the months that the system is not working properly! elite launched in november i am a founder and it is now March. Will our subscription still be extended for every month that things are not right? I would appreciate a straight forward answer just dont bet around the bush!

big_fat_goalie

i take it thats the reason my clan xp hasnt gone on yet

preacherx610

Or make it so you can gain clan exp from your performance in the lone wolf challanges aswell as the clan ops and how do you not know that people are going to cheat common sense idk who you have working over there but they suck community is pissed off

We hear you all and we understand your frustrations. Thank you for the feedback, please feel free to continue posting your concerns as feedback is always gathered and taken into consideration.

tik tak, tik tak, tik tak.... it's now 13.3.2012 and still no idea about when clan ops are live. players are leaving our clan because there is nothing to do with the clan, and yet, i still havent got my founder 500xp for the clan since i created it last year. Those Lonely wolf operations are lame, put them down and focus on the right issues and give Elite the ops and other what was the reason for me to even get Premium account.

So when exactly will clan ops be available to ps3 again because when I go onto elite from on my PS3 and go to my clans page, under operations it still shows coming soon and im really confused at this. Its been frustrating waiting because I just made my clan and was hoping to level it up soon. WHile checking through the other clan ops for the winners why cant you release more? doing clan events doesnt get our clan any xp because we have to win it and lone wolves ops doesnt give clan xp no matter what position you are in. I also had an offensive emblem for some reason and it has been changed, how do i know if I am still suspended?

in the earlier days of elite

Sorry about all the reposts it kep saying there was an error!!!

yea this is some bullshit and oh yea F@CK boosters

I am an Xbox Live Player. It really is b***s*** that those of us who purchased Elite mostly for the Clan challenges still aren't able to access them. We all remember the early days of Elite when no one could log onto the servers, when nothing seemed to be working right. It took -weeks- to resolve.

I think that Elite should not have been -released- until these bugs were dealt with. They should have had this s*** up and ready to go the day MW3 was released to the public. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting the new maps first and knowing that they are all ready to download.

But, it is lame that everything else seems to be in some sort of programmer-limbo. And, what about those of use who are Premium members? You'd think that they'd at least give us an apology or some sort of kickback as a 'Thank You for Your Continued Patience,' right? It is winding down to the end of March at this time.

And have you tried to contact support to ask them about these issues? The tech-support people basically say, "Sorry, but we don't know anything. We have been given no information to give to our players."

Why don't they know anything? Why isn't there some sort of projection for -when- s*** will actually be fixed? Or, why is there such a lack of communication? It is epic fail over and over. And, my clan? We are still playing. Still waiting. Still pissed.

rwcgillam

Any update on resuming clan ops?

As a leader of a clan with 64 premium members, you can imagine I get this question at least 10 times a day.  Updates, at minimum, would be nice.  Especially we paid for Elite in November and STILL do not have clan ops. 

Also, clan challenges are not "live" either. 

How do you expect anyone to renew their Elite membership if this is the best you can do?

In your reply, please do not use the word "soon".  I have really begun to hate that word.  For your convenience, I have posted here some synonyms and antonyms for your use.

Synonyms: anon, any minute now, before long, betimes,

by and by, coming down the pike, directly, early, ere long,

expeditiously, fast, fleetly, forthwith, hastily, in a little while,

in a minute, in a second,in a short time, in due time,

in short order, intime, instantly, lickety-split, on time,

posthaste, presently, promptly, pronto, quick, quickly, rapidly,

short, shortly, speedily

Antonyms: distant, far, later, never

Personally, I like "lickety-split"

may 08 2012, how many people do you guys got working on this?