0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 9:39 AM by snipedog360 RSS

suggestions for survival mode kill streaks,equipment, and weapon ideas

snipedog360

Hi,

I love the fact that everytime theres a new mw3 map , it goes into survival mode as well. but the thing thats gettin old is the gameplay. The kill streaks are getting pretty old i mean all our options are is to get back up or get a pred missles or an ac130 to bomb the enemy. I say lets add friendly attack choppers or an ah-6 overwatch, a strafe run, or maybe a juggernaught kill streak- that would be really useful for the higher levels. the perk care packages are getting old too. theirs only so much that you can do with each perk. How about allow us to use 2 or 3 perks for survival mode. Why not add new perks to survival. Idk for what perks to put in, suprise us.

The weapons are nothing to complain about but the only thing that I have to say about it is that the attachments are sooo limited. How about adding akimbo, or extended mags, ect. Why not add damage upgrades were you can upgrade your guns damage but it can come with a higher price to make it fair.

And now for the equipment and armor upgrades. The c4s and claymores help alot. But why not add more fuel to the fun. How about adding the bouncing betty. The armor purchasing is ok. it is helpful for just a little bit. Why not add armor upgrading? More HP into the armor. the more you upgrade the higher the price.  

Well that is all that i have to suggest for now.

PLEASE REPLY BACK FOR BETTER IDEAS OR OF WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE SUGGESTIONS