10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2012 4:39 AM by AnonEng1990 RSS

Clan Titles

rwcgillam

Our clan is on level 30.  All the clan members have the first title available to them on their title page.  Most of them (if not all) do not have the 2nd (gold and black) or third (red and blue) title available to them in their title page. They can only access them by clicking on "use clan title" and it has to be the one I have selected for the clan on Elite.

This is what we've tried (based on suggestions from Elite or Activision)

1.  unlinked PS3 account from Elite.  Cleared cookies/cache/history.  Signed back in and re-linked account.

2.  Changed clan leader.  Selected the second title.  Signed on to PS3, clicked "use clan title".  Repeated this action for 3rd title.  Changed clan leader back to original clan leader.

Neither of these steps helped us get the titles in our title page.  It doesn't matter whether its a current member or new member.  No one is getting the clan titles in their title page to be able to choose to use the title themselves.  Granted, it's no big deal, but for those of us trying to earn all the titles and emblems it means a locked emblem forever or until you guys fix it, whichever comes first.

Please assist.

Clan Name:  Alpha_Team

• Re: Clan Titles
    rwcgillam

Still having issues with this.  No suggestions from Elite_Help?

rwcgillam

can you at least respond so I will know you read this and then I can stop responding to my own thread and wait patiently for your solution?

Thanks!

darwin67

Our clan is level 31 [we're on the PS3 - clan is 30up]  and many members have yet to unlock the 3rd blue and red tier title....I have the first two. We too can get it by clicking 'use clan title' but that's it. I've also asked ELITE and Activision to no avail.....guess like other things they will just ignore this little 'glitch'.

Same issue.

Works as the clan title but not unlocked in individual titles.

rwcgillam

Still waiting on that answer or at least an acknowledgement that you have read this.

rwcgillam

A little more info on this:

I had a clan member leave the clan and come back.  When he came back he had all the titles.

I have 83 people in my clan.  I'm not kicking them all (including myself) just to get a title that I should have to begin with.

rwcgillam

Still no fix, no comment from ELITE on this? 

rwcgillam

Wow.  I originally posted on May 16th and it's a little over a month and I can't even get an acknowledgment that it's even been READ by someone from Elite?

At least Robert Browning check the boards now and then.  I can't even get the new girl to answer a tweet. 

Hey, i just read the thread, we had that with our clan and when you kick some one out the clan and then invite them back in then they will get the titles and emblems, you only unlock them for joining a clan that has them not earning them through clan ops