10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 1:16 PM by Tattoo247 RSS

Anybody else kind of mad about nuketown zombies?

I bought the hardened edition just to get it and i think its entirely stupid that if you bought the season pass like I did then you get nuketown zombies. I think we should get something extra because we already had nuketown zombies or at least get a freaking discount on the season pass.

• Re: Anybody else kind of mad about nuketown zombies?
    VTEC4CRX

i agree i dont have it but if you do your ******

is it also true that the CAREPACKAGE edition owners also has to buy the season pass separetly

The season pass isn't just for nuketown... That was just an incentive for people without it that were contemplating getting the pass... The season pass is still mostly about getting later map packs...

Privx420x

Didn't you get some medals or fancy tokens or something?

I don't get those with my season pass so there ya go.

I'm glad I had to wait for nuketown now. A new map is gonna be a good way to keep this game going.

for me.

Amadeus589

You guys DID get something else, you guys got the Metal box, weapon camo, 2 player card bgs, and soundtrack.

Tattoo247

Hardened adition came with trinkets and a soundtrack.

Care package came with the same, a big box and a book...

Season pass got 10$ saved on all map packs, and piece of mind that we don't have to put the money back for when it becomes downloadable.

If you remove nuketown zombies from all three of these you still got a deal, and a great game. Don't hate because others get to play what you paid for, when they have paid for it too. I'm sorry if you bought a season pass or hardened just for nuketown zombies, but atleast more experienced players will be available to help, if you're into playing randoms.

Shuoink

we all had to pay for it, you got it earlier than the rest, plus the other bonuses from the hardened edition.. lmfao

i understand all of that but like for black ops if we got the hardened edition or prestige then we got moon for free cause we already got those maps. they should have said something about it coming out in the season pass but they way they made it seem is you only got nuketown zombies if you bought those two editions

That was the only way to get nuketown zombies was to get the hardened or care package. People with the standard copy didn't get it until it was released in December. The problem was that the whole pre-order was misleading to a lot of people. The main advertisements said you get nuketown 2025 only if you pre-ordered. So many people (myself included) thought that meant both the multiplayer and the zombies map.

Having nuketown zombies as a "bonus" in the season pass, its a bonus because your paying for the 4 dlcs and not nuketown zombies, was a very easy and much appreciated fix to all those people that wanted the map but misunderstood the pre-order.

Why do you deserve a discount or refund? You bought the special editions for several extras for the game. One of thsoe extras was playing nuketown zombies before others. Other people getting it does not effect you at all, if your mad that you think the special editions arn't worth it then thats your problem and you should just suck it up.

Tattoo247

Moon was given for free to anyone who had the 4 original maps. Those were not offered to anyone else, unlike nuketownZ.

And the fact that Moon came out at the end of the DLC could tell you that if it DOES ever become available to everyone, you could get something for free. You bought extra content in and outside the game. Wait until the final map pack before you assume you won't be compensated.

As of now though, you paid for the exclusive playing of the map, same as me. Season pass holders now have a chance to play it as well, they have paid more in total money (not really we are getting all maps paid but in terms of total cost it's more) so why sound a season passer not get the opportunity? Elite members don't regular copy buyers don't, and that's because they didn't pay for the content.